Grants for participation to the ECCTD'01
Due to the financial support of Circuit and Systems Society of IEEE
, it will be possible to give financial support for participants under
the following criteria:
Applicants will be notified of the decisions by 15 July 2001.
Grants cover in principle all aspects of participation to the
Conference (registration, travel, accomodation, and meals).
The support, depending on the specific situations and the number of
applicants, can be total or partial.
Applicants must be from economically disadvantaged countries,
with particular attention to Eastern European countries.
- Applicants must have at least one paper accepted at the
Conference, unless they are students: in the latter case, they must
provide a declaration from the Professor under whom they are doing
research to guarantee the quality of their preparation and the fact
that their participation to the Conference would be of value for their
Applicants must exhibit a declaration of the Institution to
which they belong, stating the amount of money they allocate for
the participation to the Conference (including the case when such
amount is zero).
- The selection of the candidates will be done according
to the following rules:
- Scientific level of the accepted paper(s),
based on the reviewers' judgments.
- For a given level, number of accepted papers.
- The previous conditions being equal, the candidates will
be preferred that have a partial financement from other sources.
- Students not presenting a paper will be supported with the
- Applicants must declare whether they are members of
European Circuit Society (ECS) and/or the Institute of Electrical
and Electronics Engineers (IEEE); such a declaration is necessary
for the application to be considered, although support can be given
also to nonmembers of either Societies.
- Fully documented applications should be sent to the
ECCTD'01 Conference Chair by 15 June 2001.
(These criteria are the same as for ECCTD'99)